Part Number: 54060
2 Year Warranty
The A501ZCBE is a premium built-in filtration system that provides a continuous supply of high quality filtered water for up to 12 months, or 8,000 litres. It comes with an elegant faucet and entire under sink system to fit any high standard kitchen.
The A501ZCBE uses Cleansui’s Super High Grade Filter which removes all unwanted chemicals such as chlorine, agricultural pesticides and other contaminants, while retaining the healthy and beneficial minerals within the water. The proprietary hollow-fibre membrane filter removes particles as small as 0.1micron, which includes rust, fungi and all bacteria, leaving you with clean and great-tasting water every time. It also improves the taste of tea and coffee and the flavour of food such as pasta and cooked vegetables.
Replacing the filter is very simple – it can be done with minimal water leakage and no need to turn off mains water prior to replacing, thanks to a unique filter connection system. However, it is recommended that the A501ZCBE under sink system is initially installed by a professional plumber or water specialist.
|Hole diameter||Base diameter||Length of water outlet||Height of water outlet||Thickness of work top/sink|
Cartridge Filtration Performance: 13+2 Substances Removed - Super High Grade 5 Star Filter
Filtration Performance/Cartridge Replacement Life:
- Free residual chlorine: 40,000 litres
- Turbidity (rust, bacteria etc): 20,000 litres
- Trihalomethanes: 8,000 litres
- Chloroform: 8,000 litres
- Bromodichloromethane: 10,000 litres
- Dibromochloromethane: 10,000 litres
- Bromoform: 10,000 litres
- Soluble Lead: 10,000 litres
- CAT (chemicals, pesticides): 20,000 litres
- 2-MIB (moulds): 20,000 litres
- Tetrachloroethylene: 20,000 litres
- Trichloroethylene: 20,000 litres
- 1,1,1- trichloroethane: 10,000 litres
* Cartridge life span/capacity is offered as a guide only and can vary based on region and/or water quality